Thursday, May 21, 2009

The CALL has ARRIVED...

Proud Mom...my boy going on a Mission!
Hug of Excitiment from a sister

More Hugs

Where will JD Go?

Mission call in Hand

Proud moment with words from his dad...

"Proud of YOU Son"

As you can tell we aren't excited or nothing Ha we all couldn't wait to hear where and when. With Family and friends gather. Josh in Texas, Jenny in Flagstaff weren't able to be with us so Kristy and Nacole had them on the phone...testing...testing can you hear me now...we waited ...JD began to read "You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in theKentucky Louisville Mission." WOW its real my little boy is going on a mission, I can't believe it here time goes by so fast. How proud I am of JD for the good young man he is, for choosing to serve his Heavenly Father. I know that there are people that only JD will be able to touch, many that are waiting just for him. I love you JD thank you for being my son.

JD leaves August 12, 2009

Haaaaaaaa....I'm going

I Have a "GOLDEN TICKET"


















8 comments:

Brooks Family ♥ said...

I am so excited for JD! He will be such an awesome missionary, I wish I could have been there for the call!

Barry and Karissa said...

I am so HAPPY for JD and the whole rest of the family. I love you guys. He is going to be great!!!

Amber Veater said...

You're completely right... there will be people that are specifically waiting for Elder Jarvis and ONLY Elder Jarvis... I love this boy and I can't believe the time is here already! Who'se gonna watch Prison Break with me now... are you mother?

Turleygirl said...

Exciting times for the Jarvis family!!! Congratulations.

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

hey bother.
im proud of you for everything you do. i look up to you even though your my younger brother your still a good example. the people on your mission are really lucky to have them serve you. when you get back me you and mom and dad and amber we'll all go through the temple together. amber and i will go through either before you get back or when you get back. thats my goal is to take amber through the temple. i hope one day i can be as strong as you and rightious as you are in the church. love you bro and miss you. love you to mom and dad and jodi see you soon i hope.

Bradley Family said...

wow that is the sweetest thought from my one brother to my other brother! i love my two brothers to death!!!

Our Grand Central Station said...

We hope you have great success in your mission JD. We'll keep up via your Mom's blog and will remember you in our prayers. One of the best decisions you will ever make.

Bradley Family said...

It seems like yesterday he got his call. I am sad JD is gone but happy he made the choice to go on a mission. I am so proud of JD he will touch so many lives. I love you my brother see you in 2 years.