Sunday, May 17, 2009

Seminary and Graduation 2008

JD & Chris friends forever
JD with his # 1 FANS

Brothers & Sisters


"HUGS" need I say more




JD & Kristy




My 2 boys...2 brothers...friends






JD & Nacole





JD & Keelan







Watch out Travis









JD and Travis









Proud Parents..need I say more









It was rainy and stormy grad night so we ended up in the auditorium and only allowed
4 tickets. So Kristy and Jenny were the lucky ones to go with John and I to see JD graduate.
What a Happy and Sad moment all at the same time...no more high school football, no more volleyball. Thank you JD for years of fun watching you play... hit, tackle, kick, throw, serve. Funny but I am gone to miss the stinky clothes, sweaty hugs, loosing my voice, early morning hugs. THANK YOU FOR BEING MY SON!!











You did 4 years of seminary...now your ready to preach













No comments: