Thursday, August 13, 2009

HUG...HUG who wants a hug...
ME ME ME...miss those HUGS already
Presenting....ELDER JARVIS
morning of Aug 12, 2009 ready to report to the MTC

JD and Tyler

Charlie.. JD..Tyler
thanks for getting up so early to support JD

JD and Conner

JD and Brady

Jodi and JD

Josh, Amber and Braiden with JD

Braiden and JD

Jason, Kristy, Brady, Conner, Casey and Yettie with JD
No good byes Just see you in 2... we miss you already love you

SEE YOU IN 2 EVERYBODY!!!
as Alexis watched JD's plane taxi out... with a sad face she asked "who's going to call me Yettie"













3 comments:

Bradley Family said...

YES I WANT A BIG BEAR HUG THE ONE YOU ALWAYS SQUEEZE ME SO TIGHT AND LAUGH CAUSE I CAN'T BREATH AND SAY,"I JUST LOVE YOU SIS" I love you brother. I miss you so much. These past 48 plus hours have been the hardest days of my life.I know you are where you need to be and I am so proud of you. I know you will touch so many lives and help so many people. You have something so special about you and I am lucky to say you are my brother.I can't wait for my first letter and I can't wait to hear your voice on Christmas Day that is going to be the BEST GIFT EVER.
Mom I love you and just know I am always here for you, only a phone call away...

Turleygirl said...

I've been thinking about you Julie, how are you holding up?

Love all the new posts!!! That birthday surprise looked like it was a blast.

K. Lamb said...

What a very emotional day we had. I am so proud of him, but I miss him so much. I know he is right where he needs to be. We all will just take it one day at a time.