Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Happy B-Day to me...
Wow what a surprize to come home from girls camp...enter the house to the sound of 50's music, jute box, pink jackets, rolled up pants and bobby socks. You get the picture...5o's theme ummmm I wonder why.
All with subs, shirley temples, rootbeer floats and popcorn!!
Gifts of all gifts... a puzzle of all my grandkids

"Your turning 50"

They had a little program: "Things older than G-ma"
This is what my grandkids can up with pictures and all...
hands, grandpa, earth, dirt, car, fire, flowers, trees, dog, star wars, sun.
It was all so cute we had a good laugh
Then all my kids did a little acting to songs like ..."Its My Party"..."Leader of the Pack"(with JD on a motor bike) ..."Happy Birthday" (by New Kids)... grandkids dance to the "Twist"...lets just say it was best!!Big surprize ... Josh flew home
I have the best family ever... thanks to them I did'nt mind turning 50
love you all thanks for a fun night I won't forget!!!!




3 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Happy Birthday Julie. Fifty isn't so bad…so far. Sounds like a fun party- what a fun family. Hope JD is off on his adventure and all is well.

Bradley Family said...

This was so much fun planning it and doing it. I can't believe we pulled it off and it was a total suprise. Yea for us kids and grandkids!!!! I am glad we have it all on tape so we can watch it again. Love you mom!!!

K. Lamb said...

I cant believe we pulled this off. It was a blast to plan and so much fun to do. Hope you had a great time- I know that we did!