Thursday, August 13, 2009

shoe shine lesson ... day before JD left
Josh, Amber and Braiden
living in Texas now were able to drive out to spend time with JD
18 long hours...thank you both


Hug from cousin Chad


Brothers


what more can I say


Monday August 10th 2009
Fun...fun day with Jd

SKY DIVING...yes I said Sky Diving!!!

JD, Josh, Kristy and I went. oh my gosh it was the neatest thing.

Flying like a bird is the greatest!!!!!

first thing I said when we landed was "when do we get to do this again" JD answer "in 2" so its planned. I can't wait...anyone want to come with us let me know... its the coolest thing!!!!

then off to the lake...tubing ...swimming...laughs...tons of fun

then home .. eat and off to bowling

lets just say a day of fun...we were all tired by the end of the night and sore

fun day we all had spending with JD

WE DID IT...YES WE DID...READY TO DO IT AGAIN

I FEEL GOOD............JD (face)


Night of wii bowling...guess who won

JD & Kristy


brothers...sisters are the best

fun to spend the whole weekend with family

games...swimming...food...wii...lauging

just being together

what more could I ask for...

Nieces and Nephews
all 13

did not know we had such talent....rock band all night long

fun night... sorry about the noise


G-pa and G-ma Riggs


JD farewell July 26th

What a special day... the spirit was so strong. JD talked about his two best friend...Andrew and Travis and what a example they have been to him. Talked about faith and how with faith anything is possible. Talked about the temple and his experience... on how he loves to go and feel the spirit, the peace when he is there. He shared his testimony of the gospel and how he can't wait to share that with others on his mission. His sisters sang "In the Hollow of thy Hand" they sounded like angels. We knew this was a older but when Kristy, Nacole and Jenny were young this was a song on a tape that we listen to every sunday morning getting ready for church. The girls would always say "we want to sing this for our brother when he goes on a mission" so it's a special song. JD is a special young man that we know will touch many lives...he has touch ours.
What a special day for our family...we love you JD ...so proud of you!

I love my missionary!!


Proud parents...need I say more


what would life be without friends...known eachother since they were in diapers



Jodianne...Nacole...JD...Jenny...Kristy
sisters

We love Uncle JD





HAPPY BIRTHDAY JD



Birthday dinner at Red Robbin

Hamburger...french fries...Dr. Pepper
what more could a boy ask for?
Then off for a night of bowling
YES I love that boy!!




2 comments:

Bradley Family said...

We had alot of fun and made good memories with JD these past couple months. Thank you Mom and Dad for making it happen.

K. Lamb said...

What a fun last couple of weeks we had. JD and I rocked at bowling. In two years we will take you all on again! His talk was amazing. I enjoyed spending time with him before he left. Skydiving was awesome. I cant believe I did it. Thanks JD for the invite and doing it with JD, mom, and Josh is something that I will never forget.
I will hold tight to these memories for two years until we can make new ones with JD!